Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011





Dear little boy,
I pray that when you grow up, all your dreams will be fulfilled. May endless blessings come your way. May His guidance and protection are always with you. I hope you will receive all the love you deserve, from someone who will take you just the way you are. For who you are, not what you have become. I wish you all the happiness in the world and that you find someone to share the beauty of life with. Someone that will grow together with you into better souls. I pray that you will be shielded from any hurt or pain, that you will find contentment in the simplest things, that you will be strong in undertaking challenges and conquering your fears. I wish you the clarity of conscience, the will and drive to execute your responsibilities, the resilience against temptations, and the ability to still laugh even in the bleakest of time.

Beyond all prayers, wishes and hopes, I just know you will. You will.




1 comment:

N.D said...

thank you love :)