Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

to the most superb superwoman =)


you were my strength when i was weak
you were my voice when i couldn't speak
you were my eyes when i couldn't see
you saw the best there was in me
lifted me up when i couldn't reach
you gave me faith coz you believed
im everything i am
because you loved me


to the most superb superwoman who has been a wonderful wife and a great mother,
my best friend for life,
my shopping partner,
my confidante,
my inspiration,
my gossip girl,
my saviour,
my pillar,

i <3>

14 comments:

FiSHY@iKe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FiSHY@iKe said...

send my regards and birthday wishes to your mum, may Allah bless her always, :D

Mahirah M said...

insyaAllah. thanks bro :)

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

salam syawal dari bumi Dublin, Ireland. Rajin2, singgah laa my blog.. :)

izzahismail said...

slm.
i've been reading ur previous posts.
i like what you wrote.
bloghoping and found urs thru muiz.

happy birthday to ur mom!

Mahirah M said...

thank you jhazkitaro and izzah =) keep on dropping by yea!

equadex said...

heyh myra :D
just know that you have blog..
never tell me lol
this girl really la....

the raihan said...

uve been awarded!
view me blog.

rajanurhazirah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rajanurhazirah said...

will you give my high five to your mom? she's amazing ;-)

Su Kyaw Khairun said...

Sweet! Happy Bday to ur mom!

fanramli said...

salam.

oh ok. terlewat. jumpa blog kamu di saat kamu sudah jarang sangat mengupdate.

aih.
kembali, myra?

Anonymous said...

oh..lamanya post nih..october

Mahirah M said...

to each of you wonderful souls, thank you so much for the wishes. and thanks a bunch for dropping by :)

i am so sorry for the hiatus. will be back asap, insyaAllah. please dont give up on me :)