Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010


270710


"One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises,
is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do."
If I was born a man and attempted polygamy, I must say I will be thrown to the deepest pit of hell for not being just. I may be able to multi-task when the circumstance demands me to, but man, two love more than one at once is a superpower! Hence, I shall settle with the reality that I am a serial monogamist. And serial means, I can't stay at one thing for too long. There's always new things that catch my eyes and after I get what I wanted, I'll want more. I tell you what, this kind of girl might not be the right choice for a girlfriend. She moves fast, and moves on faster.

So forgive me for abandoning this page while I work on another. I shall try, in vain as usual to do justice to this site and any other commitment.

So what's the #411?

Not much I can tell now. In fact, I will not tell at all. But I will show you later, when it's time. Because the recent months have taught me that talking too much, sometimes, makes you work less. And as for now there is still so much to do, so little time, even less time for nonsense.

Please pray that all the things I am working for right now will turn out well.
And I hope all is well on your side too :)



No comments: