Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Adrenaline Love



"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."


And I've never seen two people love each other so strongly as them both. 
This picture tells it all. 

When you've watched a couple's journey from the very beginning, witnessing their solemnization ceremony gives you this particular adrenaline rush of happiness and satisfaction. The satisfaction of watching two people who are so dear to you become one and the feeling of humility towards God's Greatness in uniting two souls.

I watched their love blossom from co-stars to each other's only star. In the early stage, he would bug me everyday to get updates about her. Sometimes, in the middle of the night he would call and harass me to dig more information. He's such a good researcher it amazed me. I've never seen someone so 'hardworking' to get the girl he wants. Thank God she's now all his, making all the harassment worth it for me.

She is one of the kindest person I know and she's my go-to person when I need an opinion or simply just to share anything that's going on in my head. I've seen her thru heartbreaks, struggles and triumphs. My memory also happens to be full of her clumsy and embarrassing moments, but lets cut her some slack just this once because its her special day and she's the queen. 

This lady is so full of positivity, MashaAllah, it rubs on you when you're with her! I'm so happy that she finally got the happiness she deserves. The tougher the trials they face, the stronger their love became. Watching them both reaffirms me that being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Strength and courage are indeed what they give each other. 

We pray that they will continuously be each other's strength and source of courage in a blessed and blissful union until the Hereafter.

Both their solemnization and reception event were beautifully done and their marriage will surely continue to carry such beauty.



As for ours, it definitely deserves a LENGHTY post of its own ;)
or probably in RANDOM PARTS coz babe, I now have wifely duties to do, okay!
*pick up laundry basket*

Fortunately she's more advance in updating on our day, so here goes.




No comments: