Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

am working on it

right at this very moment, im working on my mooting compromy, reading up materials to help figure the case.taking a short break. i need to see some colours for a while. im also working on the thing i should do, in the emotional department. realizing how crappy my blog is, the fact that it has somehow become my emo beamo dumpster, im working on a decent article to redeem myself. i have yet to blog responsibly. the looooong sourceful and above all, critical post on sunil's bloggy scares me ;p talking about his blog, im working on something he has been claiming for. hehe. im also working on my Bahasa Melayu. something, which i should be good at, but unfortunately, otherwise. so good luck to me. no more looking back, working hard, and moving forward, is the only way to go! :)

1 comment:

En Kid said...

hi there...
nice page u av here...
love d colors..
:)

keep on writing...
n improving ur BM...
back to SEMESTI...u r debating in BM or english?..
kinda wondering...
:)